Boogie School

This is my homeschooling blog. This blog is mainly a site to capture info that I've found on the net. Our actual curriculum and such won't be found here. If you have questions, feel free to ask me.

Friday, April 07, 2006

Doing Good

M is still doing really well when I'm able to get her to work...
It seems like I need to make sure she knows at least one day ahead that she has school coming up. She doesn't seem to remember that there are certain days out of the week that we always work. She also freaks out when she doesn't know ahead of time. egads.

She's also decided that she doesn't want to do any outside classes or sports. When only a short few months ago when I couldn't afford it, she wanted to do it. I don't know. I just hope at some point she changes her mind. I think classes or sports would do really well for her socializing and learning.

The amazing thing is that when she is ready to work she breezes through everything. Review and new stuff. We did our work today and then I printed out some worksheets for her. One of the worksheets even had new stuff that I didn't even discuss with her. She breezed through all of it and got it right.

She's so damn smart.

I found a new place to print worksheets from
learningpage.com

It looks as though it's stuff from 2000. Although it all seems to be really good materials that could've been written more recently (except for the calendar that is a calendar fo 2000). Still the worksheets having to do with the calendar will still work to teach calendar months, days, etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home