Boogie School

This is my homeschooling blog. This blog is mainly a site to capture info that I've found on the net. Our actual curriculum and such won't be found here. If you have questions, feel free to ask me.

Thursday, September 16, 2004

Homeschooling

My daughter is currently in Nursery School and we have been seriously considering homeschooling her starting next year. It seemslike the best option for us. I'm starting to research all the ins and outs of this and I wanted a place to keep all the info.

If any one else is in a similar situation, maybe this blog will be able to help them on thier journey as well.

I have to say, the more I look into the programs and info available, the more "jazzed" I am to be thinking of doing this with our daughter.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

buy glipizide 10 mg online is used along with diet and exercise, and sometimes with other medications, to treat type 2 diabetes. It is in a class of medications called sulfonylureas.

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home